If you wish to have a copy of the terms and conditions of our carpet cleaning service London, you can get in touch with our office so that we can make the necessary arrangements of the said request.
We offer reliable, professional and top notch upholstery cleaning services in various areas in London. The following terms and conditions are applicable to any acquired services which were booked with us over the internet.
We may make necessary revisions to these terms and conditions on a regular basis. These modifications will apply to new contracts acquired right after the commencement of the revised terms and conditions only and these does not include existing ones.
Our carpet cleaners can be booked through telephone, email, and fax or over the internet. You, and for those who will be getting the said service, shall be bound by these terms and conditions.
One Off Cleaning
- It is your responsibility to check the quality of the completed work right after the cleaning work has been carried out.
- In the event that you are not satisfied with the quality of the cleaning service provided to you, you will be given 24 hours after the completion of the work, to contact and report this to our company. Late notification will not be honored not unless you can provide a valid reason. Therefore, invalid late notification will not be considered at all.
- Our cleaning company will be sending our expert cleaner back to your property to redo the services to your satisfaction. This will be done in cases of a filed complaint. Our company does not provide any refund for the payment made especially in cases where our expert cleaners are no longer permitted to return and redo the job on the property of the client who filed the complaint.
- You will be compelled to provide your information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and payment details over the phone on the event that you decide to book our services. Once you have successfully submitted all of the information required, you will receive an email confirmation, approximately one working day prior to the commencement of the cleaning session, with regards to the terms and conditions of our company. Upon the receipt of the said email, we therefore conclude that you acknowledge our terms and conditions not unless you contact us prior to the start of the cleaning service.
- You are requested to provide hot water and power access to our professional cleaners. Further, we would like to request that any breakable or fragile items to be removed from the area of work before the start of the service.
- In accordance to these terms and conditions, we will be processing all claims, since all of workers are insured by public and employer’s liability cover as long as we have been properly notified.
- All of our teams are fully equipped therefore; they have all the needed cleaning materials and equipment. However, you may be charged with an extra fee in cases wherein there is a need to use a special type of equipment. We will be providing you with a separate quote for this.
- In cases wherein old or permanent stains are not removed with the use of standard cleaning methods, our company will not be held responsible for this. However, before they can start the requested cleaning task, they will be drawing your attention to such stains and they will also be providing you with the needed information.
- Upon booking, we will be requesting you to pay 50% of the quoted fee for the cleaning service which you have obtained. You will be given a 24 hour time frame to make any cancellation or reschedule request. However, if we are not notified on time or within the 24 hour period, we will not be giving any refund for the initial deposit which you have given. Our company has all the right to charge you with a cancellation fee which may reach 100% of the quoted price for the acquired and booked service.
- In accordance to these terms and conditions, you are asked to inspect the completed work immediately right after its completion. If you are not satisfied with the end result, the assigned cleaner may redo the cleaning task to your satisfaction. However, you must immediately notify our company in writing through the completion of a slip and submitting it to the assigned lady as well.
- In terms of the final payment which would be the balance of the price of your acquired cleaning service, it must be paid to the assigned cleaner or to our office which can be done through the phone right before the assigned person leaves your premises.
If you would like to book with us contact us directly on 020 8626 7977.